We place the highest value on the quality of our components. Comprehensive quality assurance is carried out at every stage of production. To this end, we use a wide range of state-of-the-art testing technology. With their help, we can carry out most tests in-house and thus guarantee faster development times and increased data security for our customers. State-of-the-art inspection and test systems enable us to carry out performance tests for all vehicle electrical systems from 12 V to 48 V.
The Flying Probe enables simultaneous in-circuit testing (ICT) of the top and bottom of the assembly. With six high-precision probes (needles), 4 of which are on the top side and 2 on the bottom side, the component pins or other contact points on an assembled PCB or assembly are contacted and electrically tested. But also functional tests as well as a combination of functional tests and AOI tests can be easily realized with the Flying Probe.
The electronic components are tested here under thermal load and with regard to load-bearing capacity with respect to the rated current and the short-circuit current. With the available equipment, tests with direct current are possible. Electrical loads of up to 20 kW can be simulated. The equipment of the miunske high-current laboratory enables the performance of:
- Heating and cold tests according to various standards
- (heat 80 – 100 °C, cold down to -40 °C)
- Investigations of direct currents up to 1,000 A
- Service life tests and continuous switching tests
- Determination of thermal conductivity
- Determination of electromagnetic properties by means of power-bound interference pulses
- Resistance and contact investigation